Because many of you have asked when we’re moving back and I wish my answer could be tomorrow, here’s a list of what we need before we can move back to Seattle.
1. A new (or fixed) transmission for our ’99 Acura TL.
2. Two (or 4 would be nice) new tires for the car.
–> Alternate: the gift of a new car.
3. A green card. (Or at least a submitted application)
4. A U-Haul (or other moving company).
Approximate cost: $1,200 (+ gas)
5. A job for Rafael in Seattle. He doesn’t have a degree, but he does have 16 years of experience working in media/communications/broadcasting. He’s done everything under the sun — radio producing, on-air radio personality (Spanish), voice-overs for advertisements/movie trailers/etc. (Spanish), television producing, media editing and design, video producing and editing, copywriting (Spanish). And probably more that I forgot. He is extremely talented and has the portfolio to prove it.
We would love to be able to move to Seattle in the next couple months, especially before the baby comes.
If you can help, or know someone who can help or has connections with any of these, please let me know! Also, you can always be praying for us that God would provide for all of our needs. We are trusting that he has all of these things already planned perfectly.